One in five teenagers has experienced violence in a dating relationship.
ASK YOURSELF: DOES MY BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND…………….
- Call or text me frequently to find out where I am, or what am I doing?
- Tell me what to wear?
- Have to be with me all the time.
- Call me names, insult me or criticize me?
- Jealous, possessive, controlling or bossy?
- Makes all the decisions?
- Gets angry quickly?
- Threatens to hurt me or someone in my family? If I don’t do what they want?
- Threatens to hurt themselves if I want to breakup with them?
- Tracks me through my phone or friends?
- Refuses to allow me to have other friends?
- Shoves, punch, slap, pinch, kick, me? And says I just playing.
- Touches me or kiss me when I don’t want to?
- Forces me to have sex?
- Pressures me to use alcohol or drugs?
- Refuses to accept that the relationship isn’t over
Think about these if you are experiencing even one of these you could be headed into or in a abusive relationship.
Call us at 432-263-3312 or email us on this secure website.