Skip to content
- Decide who you will inform at work about your situation. This may include your office building’s security officers. Provide a picture of the batterer if possible.
- Arrange to have someone screen your phone calls if possible.
- Devise a plan for leaving work safely. consider having someone escort you to your vehicle, bus, or train. If possible, use a variety of routes to go home.
- Consider what action you will take if something happens to you while you are traveling or our in public.
- Keep your home address and phone number confidential. Discuss this with your domestic violence advocate.